Shipping & Returns

Once you place an order with us, our graphic design team will develop a design proposal for you. We’ll be in touch with you to get your feedback, when your design is finalised your order will proceed into production. Most orders generally take 1-3 days in production, during this time we’ll be in touch with you to let you know how things are progressing.

The below table summarises turnaround times once you order is ready for delivery:


STANDARD TURNAROUND (from proof sign-off/confirmation)

Northern Ireland 1-3 days (FREE)
Rep. of Ireland 1-3 days (FREE)
Europe 3-5 days typically (£15/€20)
USA 5-7 days typically (£20/€25/$30)
Rest of World 5-10 days typically (£30/€38/$48)


EXPRESS SERVICE (from proof sign-off/confirmation)

Northern Ireland Next Day Delivery (£20/€25/$30)
Rep. of Ireland Next Day Delivery (£20/€25/$30)
Europe 2-5 Day Express (£30/€38/$48)
USA 3-5 Day Express (£40/€50/$65)
Rest of World Call us for more info (£50/€65/$80)


General Information

The ships to all countries around the world. Our products are mailed using Royal Mail and other selected couriers. Your order will be dispatched according to your shipping preferences which you will have selected. You can select our express service where your order will be dispatched urgently after proof approval at an additional charge.

Orders placed at weekends or on public or bank holidays will be processed on the next working day which follows.

Please Note: We cannot accept responsibility for delayed deliveries as when your order has been dispatched from our premises, it is then the responsibility of the postal service and any details are out of our control, however we may be able to provide you with tracking information.

Honesty is the best policy when it comes to a delivery promise. We monitor our carriers on a regular basis and believe we use the best companies in the industry to care for and deliver your goods. As the majority of our consignments are delivered via external couriers we cannot guarantee 100% that your goods will arrive with you on the day we estimate. On a running average we have found that over 95% arrive on the expected date the other 5% are susceptible to conditions outside of our control. If your goods have not arrived on the day we state then it is more than likely they follow on the next day but please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.

24 Hour Service

We can offer a 24hr turnaround service on some products

  • Your delivery address is in the UK/Ireland
  • You don't want to see a proof of your order, or it's already signed off
  • Your order is placed before 10am (Monday-Thursday), if it's not already designed.

If you do wish to see a proof, and you want to pay for next day delivery, you need to confirm your proof before 10am GMT for us to have it printed and dispatched to you for delivery the following day. Generally speaking, we generate your proof within 5 working days, if you really need it sooner, please give us a call or email us to arrange this.

If you want next day delivery, and we haven't heard from you, we will generate your proof as normal, and once you have confirmed it, it will be dispatched using next day delivery, provided that we have received your confirmation before 10am, to allow us time to have it printed and dispatched the same day. NOTE: please make sure someone is at the delivery address to sign for the delivery on the expected delivery date, otherwise delivery may be postponed by the postal service or courier.


Orders are made to your specification and/or personalised by you. Consequently refunds aren’t generally offered after design or printing work has begun on your order.

Order Cancellation

If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us ASAP. If you need to cancel an order after we have started working on it, a part refund may be offered at our discretion.

Product Quality

In the unlikely event that the quality of our products don’t meet your expectations, we will do our best to resolve the issue with you. Refunds will be given at our discretion.


We aim to dispatch all orders in perfect condition. If you are not completely happy with the finished product you receive, you can return the order to us at your own expense with details enclosed explaining reason for the return and we will reprint the job and dispatch it free of charge.

Returns should be sent to:

Memorial Card
1 Lackaghboy Road
Co. Fermanagh
Northern Ireland
United Kingdom
BT74 4RL